THE ACADEMY OF POLISH LABOR LAW IN BUSINESS is a unique and the only workshop and training product in Poland intended for foreigners who want to learn about Polish labor law in business practice.
The Academy's full program consists of 3 days of training, workshops based on the case study method and a final exam confirming the acquired knowledge and skills. We issue certificates to graduates.
The trainers at the Academy are lawyers from the renowned law firm Rycak Labor Law Legal Firm and HR, who advise HR departments and managers of international corporations and Polish companies on a daily basis. Their experience includes over 20 years of court practice, several thousand hours of training for business and several hundred publications in Poland and around the world in the most renowned publishing houses.
You can also buy a part of the Program.
The program is intended for:
- heads of HR / personnel departments,
- HR business partners and specialists,
- HR generalists,
What will we learn:
- Polish labor law,
- protection of personal data in employment relations,
- how the employees' income is taxed,
- how to conduct internal proceedings regarding allegations of discrimination, mobbing or harassment,
- how to cooperate with labor inspectors and lawyers dealing with litigations.
Our assets include:
- a team of highly valued lawyers with a very extensive experience in everyday services for HR departments and advising members of management boards of companies from the renowned law firm Rycak Labor Law Legal Firm and HR,
- learning about the Law Firm's recommendations regarding various aspects of labor law, support of proceedings in labor courts, litigation, personal data and taxation of employee income based on many years of experience its lawyers,
- workshop formula of conducted classes,
- professionally prepared training materials.
Price: 4.900 PLN
artur | +48 601 071 221
an advocate, a doctor in labour law, a judge in labour law and other courts (2000-2016), a lecturer at Lazarski University (2009-2018), assistant in the Chair of Labour Law and Social Insurance at Catholic University in Lublin (1997-2006), a chief specialist in Department of Common Courts at Ministry of Justice (2006-2013), an author of many scientific papers and books in labour law and civil litigation, a speaker at many international and national conferences, the president of International Association for Labour Law and Social Insurance Courts with its seat in Warsaw, conducting lots of trainings in labour law and court disputes for judges, solicitors, heads of HR Departments in polish and international business companies.
Author of several dozen scientific publications, including monographs, studies, articles, comments, expert opinions and glosses on theoretical issues of European and Polish labor law. A long-time trainer at training courses for lawyers in the field of European and Polish labor law, including courses for judges.
Attorney (advocate), member of the Bar Association in Warsaw.
Graduate (cum laude) of the University of Warsaw (Faculty of Law and Administration). Maciej completed also the School of American Law. Languages spoken: English, German.
Maciej has several years of experience in handling court cases and providing legal advice, both in law firms and as an in-house lawyer.
Doctor of Laws.
Kamila specializes in individual labour law, data protection law and social security law.
She has many years of experience in training on labour law and data protection for both private and public sector.
She is a member of the International Society for Labour and Social Security Law.